This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Alpha uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- tracking items in your shopping cart
- tracking user display preferences
Other third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- Google Analytics: Alpha has allowed for Google to transmit cookies to the users of this website for the following uses:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Google Analytics site usage statistics
If you wish to limit the use of these cookies, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some features of this website.