Your privacy is important to Alpha Real Estate Partners, Inc. (hereinafter “Alpha”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Alpha collects, and the ways in which Alpha uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Alpha may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including access time, search parameters, and other information);
- if you choose to create an account with us, your name and email address which will be used to populate the checkout form for future orders;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to any email newsletters (including your name, email address and other contact information); and
- any other information that you send to Alpha.
Using personal information
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
- Send you important order information.
- Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
- Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Alpha may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Alpha discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Alpha may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Alpha will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Alpha will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Alpha is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.